Tour Adventure and drive your own two-passenger speedboat through a natural
labyrinth of mangroves. Zip across Nichupte Lagoon and then head to Punta Nizuc
National Marine Park to go snorkeling.
6 - 17
- Snorkeling mask
- Snorkeling tube
- Life jacket
- Diving fins
- Bilingual tour guide
- A bottle of water per person
What's not Included?:
or video services
beverages other than the bottle of water
activities in Cancun
handicrafts, clothes, etc.
fee & entrance to marine park ($12 USD approximately). The charge is per
person and must be paid at check-in
other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list
You must arrive on your own at Marina Punta del Este Blvd. Kukulkan km 10.3 zona hotelera 77500 Cancún, Q.R. México, 30 minutes before the tour to register, receive complete instructions on how to operate the speedboat, attend a briefing and be provided with the necessary equipment
- Sun Block
- Swim Suite
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Extra cash for photos, souvenirs and tips.
Terms & Conditions
The agency, the transportation company and its representatives acts solely as intermediares for transportation companies, parks, restaurants, e.t.c. and shall not be liable in any way for losses, accidents, injuries, damage, schedule changes that may occurs.
- Your credit card will be charged by Go Guy Travel. with the total amount of the reservation.
- The total amount of the reservation is charged on-line and it will appear in your bank account within the next 36 hours after the transaction is made.
- Once the charge is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail with additional information (e.g. pick up time, etc.)
- You must present the boarding pass when you make the check in or with your guide when you are boarding your tour, transfer or hotel.
- In case of Tropical storm or Hurricane, you can only change your tour dates, or change for another tour, the payments in this case and period of time are not refundable.
- The voucher/boarding pass is not valid until signed by the Lead Traveler, and presented at the start of the tour, attraction or activity along with a valid photo identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveler.
- We reserve the right to request additional information (charge authorization form and ID) to guarantee the cardholder protection and prevent identity theft.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellations Request will be only by e-mail to email@example.com as MANDATORY.
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before your service = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36 hrs and 48 hrs before your service = 80% refund
- Cancellations made between 24 hrs and 36 hrs before your service = 50% refund
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before your service = no refund
- No show = no refund
- IMPORTANT: Tour Combos do not apply for a partial refund. If you do one tour from the combo, the cancelation or the refund does not apply.
- These policies are not applied in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, or natural phenomenons. In these cases the policy of change of date of the tour will be observed.
- Date or Schedule changes in reservations for "Hotel-Airport" are only allowed 24 hours in advance.
- The policy of 100% refund does not apply on reservations with promotional codes or discounts, even if the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the service. In these cases the refund will only be of 80% tops.
- Special discounts and / or promotion codes are applicable only during the dates set for the discount, these discounts are not retroactive for reservations made prior to the promotion period and if the client skip entering promotional code in the corresponding field.
- In cancellations motivated to receive a discount published after the original purchase, a penalty of 20% will be applied