Itza and its Temple of Kukulcan, one of the Seven Wonders of The World. In this
guided tour, you will find out why the Temple of Kukulcan at Chichen Itza was
consider and picked to be one of the New Seven Wonders.
to our visit at the arqueological site of Chichen Itza we will also take time
for lunch at Xcajum, where we will have free time to swim in its cenote and
refresh ourselves in its cool and clear waters.
On our way
back to Cancun, we will have a brief stop at Valladolid, a colonial city where
you can have the time to visit the church, or simply take a walk around its central
park, try some of the things vendors sell like Churros, Esquites, Ice Cream,
Marquesitas and many other things.
4 - 11
- Round trip
transportation from Cancun.
- Entrance to
the arqueological site of Chichen Itza.
- Bilingual guide
and tour inside Chichen Itza.
- 45 min free
time for pictures at Chichen Itza.
- 2 ½ hrs at
Xcajum, time to swim at the cenote and lunch at the restaurant.
- Time for
- A quick
stop at Valladolid.
What's not Included?:
- Photo or video services.
- Use of lockers, life jackets, or towels at the cenote.
- Snacks or any food other than buffet lunch.
- Tips .
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, etc.
- Any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list.
- Extra cash
& credit card for shopping.
- Do not
bring heavy backpacks
comfortable clothes, shoes, and sunglasses
- Wear a cap
or a hat and a swimsuit
- Remember to
use biodegradable sunscreen
- Bring a
- If you have
any health or physical problem please contact us before you make your
reservation so we can provide you with advice on the matter
Terms & Conditions
The agency, the transportation company and its representatives acts solely as intermediares for transportation companies, parks, restaurants, e.t.c. and shall not be liable in any way for losses, accidents, injuries, damage, schedule changes that may occurs.
- Your credit card will be charged by Go Guy Travel. with the total amount of the reservation.
- The total amount of the reservation is charged on-line and it will appear in your bank account within the next 36 hours after the transaction is made.
- Once the charge is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail with additional information (e.g. pick up time, etc.)
- You must present the boarding pass when you make the check in or with your guide when you are boarding your tour, transfer or hotel.
- In case of Tropical storm or Hurricane, you can only change your tour dates, or change for another tour, the payments in this case and period of time are not refundable.
- The voucher/boarding pass is not valid until signed by the Lead Traveler, and presented at the start of the tour, attraction or activity along with a valid photo identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveler.
- We reserve the right to request additional information (charge authorization form and ID) to guarantee the cardholder protection and prevent identity theft.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellations Request will be only by e-mail to email@example.com as MANDATORY.
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before your service = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36 hrs and 48 hrs before your service = 80% refund
- Cancellations made between 24 hrs and 36 hrs before your service = 50% refund
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before your service = no refund
- No show = no refund
- IMPORTANT: Tour Combos do not apply for a partial refund. If you do one tour from the combo, the cancelation or the refund does not apply.
- These policies are not applied in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, or natural phenomenons. In these cases the policy of change of date of the tour will be observed.
- Date or Schedule changes in reservations for "Hotel-Airport" are only allowed 24 hours in advance.
- The policy of 100% refund does not apply on reservations with promotional codes or discounts, even if the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the service. In these cases the refund will only be of 80% tops.
- Special discounts and / or promotion codes are applicable only during the dates set for the discount, these discounts are not retroactive for reservations made prior to the promotion period and if the client skip entering promotional code in the corresponding field.
- In cancellations motivated to receive a discount published after the original purchase, a penalty of 20% will be applied