Enjoy knowing the two
reefs Palancar and Colombia, areas where you can observe the abundance of fish
and Marine creatures; You will have approximately 30 minutes to practice
snorkeling in each section. Palancar and Colombia are famous for the great
wealth in marine life, where you can be surprised by the beauty of the sea
turtles, the imposing stingray or the peaceful cat shark.
The colombia reef is
famous for its exuberant marine life, it is very common to see turtles
hawksbill, adustas barracudas, cojinudas, grunts, snappers and colorful fish
sandpaper. Eventually they are sighted in the area eels green moray eels and
groupers regular size, although it is not as common as they usually hide
themselves preparing their deadly ambush for their prey. In the winter months
it is possible occasionally spotting a distinguished visitor, we we refer to
the majestic "mottled eagle" rays.
El Cielo is a sandbar of
approximately 800 meters.This place gets its name because there the blue of the
sea and the a lot of marine stars on your beach resembles abeautiful starry
sky. Also in this beautiful place you will not only see starfish, but also,
goldfish, sea turtles, stingrays and birds They approach the beach
Tour Available From Monday to Saturday
10 to 12 hrs approx depending on your hotel destination
5 - 11
- Round transportation PICK UP 7 -.00 - 8:00 AM
- Round trip ferry cross from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel.
- Visit the Best Beach in Cozumel "EL CIELITO"
- Free time in Cozumel to know the center and its around the Island.
- 4-Hour Boat Tour for Snorkel in Cozumel
- Snorkel in "EL CIELO" (Starfish)
- Reef Snorkel Colombia
- Snorkel Palancar Reef Water
- Water, beer and soda or Beer
- Snorkel gear
What's not Included?:
- · Tips.
- · Any other activity not mention above.
- · Dock Fee $12.00 USD
- · Bring enough cash and a credit or debit card to pay for products or
services not included in the tour
- · Bring a towel and a bathing suit
- · Do not bring heavy
- · Wear comfortable clothes, shoes or sandals, and sunglasses
- · Wear a cap or a hat
- · Remember to use biodegradable
- · Bring your camera
Terms & Conditions
The agency, the transportation company and its representatives acts solely as intermediares for transportation companies, parks, restaurants, e.t.c. and shall not be liable in any way for losses, accidents, injuries, damage, schedule changes that may occurs.
- Your credit card will be charged by Go Guy Travel. with the total amount of the reservation.
- The total amount of the reservation is charged on-line and it will appear in your bank account within the next 36 hours after the transaction is made.
- Once the charge is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail with additional information (e.g. pick up time, etc.)
- You must present the boarding pass when you make the check in or with your guide when you are boarding your tour, transfer or hotel.
- In case of Tropical storm or Hurricane, you can only change your tour dates, or change for another tour, the payments in this case and period of time are not refundable.
- The voucher/boarding pass is not valid until signed by the Lead Traveler, and presented at the start of the tour, attraction or activity along with a valid photo identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveler.
- We reserve the right to request additional information (charge authorization form and ID) to guarantee the cardholder protection and prevent identity theft.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellations Request will be only by e-mail to email@example.com as MANDATORY.
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before your service = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36 hrs and 48 hrs before your service = 80% refund
- Cancellations made between 24 hrs and 36 hrs before your service = 50% refund
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before your service = no refund
- No show = no refund
- IMPORTANT: Tour Combos do not apply for a partial refund. If you do one tour from the combo, the cancelation or the refund does not apply.
- These policies are not applied in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, or natural phenomenons. In these cases the policy of change of date of the tour will be observed.
- Date or Schedule changes in reservations for "Hotel-Airport" are only allowed 24 hours in advance.
- The policy of 100% refund does not apply on reservations with promotional codes or discounts, even if the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the service. In these cases the refund will only be of 80% tops.
- Special discounts and / or promotion codes are applicable only during the dates set for the discount, these discounts are not retroactive for reservations made prior to the promotion period and if the client skip entering promotional code in the corresponding field.
- In cancellations motivated to receive a discount published after the original purchase, a penalty of 20% will be applied.