With this package you will have the opportunity to enjoy the greatest facilities in Garrafon Natural Reef Park on its deluxe version and with the most comfortable privacy of the island. Get a complete access to our new exclusive zone, designed for the greatest confort and wellness.
Get a personalized service in an exclusive area with all the facilities, such as "The View" restaurant, pool and lounge chairs. Besides, you can enjoy the rest of the facilities and activities of the park, including snorkeling in one of the most important reefs of the world, kayaking and an amazing experience in the zip-line.
Your VIP experience includes an international open bar and food at the "The View" restaurant. Here you can enjoy dishes such as grilled meats, spinach ravioli, steamed vegetables, green salad, fruit salad, dressings, mixed ceviche, sushi, Sashimi, paella, calamari, and cold meats.
Come and enjoy the best balance between relaxation, adventure and comfort.
NOTE: Do not miss out on our VIP PREMIUM experience which includes an exclusive menu served at the "Big Fish" restaurant. Here you can enjoy dishes such as shrimp skewers, grilled salmon, Teppanyaki and spend the day in a steamy Jacuzzi. This service will be available directly at the park at an additional cost.
6 - 8
- VIP Lounge
(Infinity pool, lounge chairs y hammocks).
- Admission to
Buffet Lunch (restaurant "The View").
(Subject to availability).
showers, lounge chairs and towels.
- Use of
kayaks, bicycles, lifejackets and snorkel equipment.
- Entrance to
What's not Included?:
- Pictures of
your zip-line experience
activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres
- Shipyard ($
10.00 USD, paying directly at check in).
facilities (jacuzzi and restaurant area). Exclusive area for adults available
with additional cost in the park facilities.
91 CM 1.40 M
INFANTS: 90 CM FREE
- Free entrance
to the park for children under 5 years.
- For safety
reasons, pregnant women with more than 5 months are not allowed in any of our
aquatic activities. Pregnant women with 5 months or less will be able to
participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the
- The use of a
safety vest is required for some Garrafon water programs.
- If you are
staying in Isla Mujeres, getting to the park is very easy. Garrafon Reef Park
is located at the southern point of the island facing Cancun. You just need to
take a taxi at any spot of the island or outside your hotel you should find a
- We have 2
ferry services according to your booked program: at 9:00 am and 11:00 am.
- From Playa
Langosta for all swim with dolphins programs and garrafon + swim with dolphins
programs scheduled 10:30 am.
- From Marina
Aquatours for Garrafon programs and Garrafon + swim with dolphins program
scheduled at 3:30pm.
For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in,
restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want
to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican
or US Currency.
- Use only
biodegradable sun lotion to protect the animals and their environment.
- It is
important to arrive 30 minutes before the departure of the ferry.
- Please note
that the arrival point for your return will be Playa Langosta. Consider this
information if you, for example, leave a car in Marina Aquatours.
Terms & Conditions
The agency, the transportation company and its representatives acts solely as intermediares for transportation companies, parks, restaurants, e.t.c. and shall not be liable in any way for losses, accidents, injuries, damage, schedule changes that may occurs.
- Your credit card will be charged by Go Guy Travel. with the total amount of the reservation.
- The total amount of the reservation is charged on-line and it will appear in your bank account within the next 36 hours after the transaction is made.
- Once the charge is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail with additional information (e.g. pick up time, etc.)
- You must present the boarding pass when you make the check in or with your guide when you are boarding your tour, transfer or hotel.
- In case of Tropical storm or Hurricane, you can only change your tour dates, or change for another tour, the payments in this case and period of time are not refundable.
- The voucher/boarding pass is not valid until signed by the Lead Traveler, and presented at the start of the tour, attraction or activity along with a valid photo identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveler.
- We reserve the right to request additional information (charge authorization form and ID) to guarantee the cardholder protection and prevent identity theft.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellations Request will be only by e-mail to email@example.com as MANDATORY.
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before your service = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36 hrs and 48 hrs before your service = 80% refund
- Cancellations made between 24 hrs and 36 hrs before your service = 50% refund
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before your service = no refund
- No show = no refund
- IMPORTANT: Tour Combos do not apply for a partial refund. If you do one tour from the combo, the cancelation or the refund does not apply.
- These policies are not applied in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, or natural phenomenons. In these cases the policy of change of date of the tour will be observed.
- Date or Schedule changes in reservations for "Hotel-Airport" are only allowed 24 hours in advance.
- The policy of 100% refund does not apply on reservations with promotional codes or discounts, even if the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the service. In these cases the refund will only be of 80% tops.
- Special discounts and / or promotion codes are applicable only during the dates set for the discount, these discounts are not retroactive for reservations made prior to the promotion period and if the client skip entering promotional code in the corresponding field.
- In cancellations motivated to receive a discount published after the original purchase, a penalty of 20% will be applied.