- Swimming with sea turtles – After pick you up at
your hotel, we will approach the Akumal bay in full snorkeling gear to go into
the water, and we will swim out from the beach in search of the sea turtles. We
will stay in the water for approximately one hour. Every day we get the chance
to see around 3 different species of sea turtles.
- Underwater world great chance to swim with eagle
rays – enjoy the warm waters of Akumal Bay while snorkeling around the bay in
search of many interesting fish and corals. We often see eagle rays, grouper
and more colorful fish.
- 2 different cenotes (underground rivers) – The next
adventure is situated into the subtropical rainforest. Explore the
unforgettable world of underground rivers and “cenotes”. Take an easy, guided
walk through huge caverns and observe natural history dating back millions of
years. Swim in the crystal clear blue waters of these unique limestone pools
and relax amongst the thousands of white stalactites and stalagmites that
surround you at every turn.
4 - 11
- Snorkeling with
Turtles & Coral Reef Snorkeling. Turtle
sighting is GUARANTEED.
- Walking, Swimming
& snorkeling in 2 Different Cenotes
- The necessary
equipment for Both activities
- Fresh of Fruit buffet,
pastries, cereal bar and refreshments
- Round Transportation with AC
What's not Included?:
- Picture collection of
the day on a 8GB USB or memory stick.
- Turtles & Cenotes
swimmer t-shirt ($20 USD)
- Comfortable, fresh clothing and long-sleeved cotton shirt
- Change of Clothing
- Hat or cap
- Money for photos, souvenirs and tips
Terms & Conditions
The agency, the transportation company and its representatives acts solely as intermediares for transportation companies, parks, restaurants, e.t.c. and shall not be liable in any way for losses, accidents, injuries, damage, schedule changes that may occurs.
- Your credit card will be charged by Go Guy Travel. with the total amount of the reservation.
- The total amount of the reservation is charged on-line and it will appear in your bank account within the next 36 hours after the transaction is made.
- Once the charge is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail with additional information (e.g. pick up time, etc.)
- You must present the boarding pass when you make the check in or with your guide when you are boarding your tour, transfer or hotel.
- In case of Tropical storm or Hurricane, you can only change your tour dates, or change for another tour, the payments in this case and period of time are not refundable.
- The voucher/boarding pass is not valid until signed by the Lead Traveler, and presented at the start of the tour, attraction or activity along with a valid photo identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveler.
- We reserve the right to request additional information (charge authorization form and ID) to guarantee the cardholder protection and prevent identity theft.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellations Request will be only by e-mail to email@example.com as MANDATORY.
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before your service = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36 hrs and 48 hrs before your service = 80% refund
- Cancellations made between 24 hrs and 36 hrs before your service = 50% refund
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before your service = no refund
- No show = no refund
- IMPORTANT: Tour Combos do not apply for a partial refund. If you do one tour from the combo, the cancelation or the refund does not apply.
- These policies are not applied in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, or natural phenomenons. In these cases the policy of change of date of the tour will be observed.
- Date or Schedule changes in reservations for "Hotel-Airport" are only allowed 24 hours in advance.
- The policy of 100% refund does not apply on reservations with promotional codes or discounts, even if the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the service. In these cases the refund will only be of 80% tops.
- Special discounts and / or promotion codes are applicable only during the dates set for the discount, these discounts are not retroactive for reservations made prior to the promotion period and if the client skip entering promotional code in the corresponding field.
- In cancellations motivated to receive a discount published after the original purchase, a penalty of 20% will be applied.