This tour includes two of the most interesting Cancun activities out there. Explore Tulum and Coba with us, both on the same day! After a guided tour through well preserved pre-Columbian buildings at Tulum ruins, like El Castillo or The Temple of the Descending God, you will have plenty of free time to explore the site on your own and take photos. Swimming in a beautiful cenote is also included.
After visiting Tulum we will head to Coba, where unlike other archaeological sites in the area, you can actually climb the 120 steps of Nohoch Mul, the main temple of this pre Columbian city. The view from the top of Nohoch Mul is breathtaking!
Join us for this Tulum Coba adventure! Learn more about the ancient Mayan civilization while making memories and taking great photos.
5 - 12
- Round-trip transportation.
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Entrance fees to Tulum and Coba.
- Guided tour at both archaeological sites.
- Swimming at Cenote Tancach - Ha (approximately 30 minutes)
- A visit for shopping at the famous 5th AVE in Playa Del Carmen.
- Use of restrooms and changing rooms at the cenote.
What's not Included?:
- Any beverages.
- Photo or video services.
- Snacks or any food other than the included lunch.
- Other activities at Tulum or at Coba.
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, etc.
- Any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list.
- Food, beverages or the use of life jackets at the cenote.
- It would be a good idea to carry some cash
- Do not bring heavy backpacks
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes, and sunglasses
- Bring your swim suit and sandals
- Wear a cap or a hat
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen
- Bring your camera
- Kids should be supervised at all times (we're going to a city on top of a cliff and to another one nestled in the jungle!)
- If you have any health or physical problem please contact us before you make your reservation so we can provide you with advice on the matter
- Be ready for long walks and for lots of fun!
Terms & Conditions
The agency, the transportation company and its representatives acts solely as intermediares for transportation companies, parks, restaurants, e.t.c. and shall not be liable in any way for losses, accidents, injuries, damage, schedule changes that may occurs.
- Your credit card will be charged by Go Guy Travel. with the total amount of the reservation.
- The total amount of the reservation is charged on-line and it will appear in your bank account within the next 36 hours after the transaction is made.
- Once the charge is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail with additional information (e.g. pick up time, etc.)
- You must present the boarding pass when you make the check in or with your guide when you are boarding your tour, transfer or hotel.
- In case of Tropical storm or Hurricane, you can only change your tour dates, or change for another tour, the payments in this case and period of time are not refundable.
- The voucher/boarding pass is not valid until signed by the Lead Traveler, and presented at the start of the tour, attraction or activity along with a valid photo identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveler.
- We reserve the right to request additional information (charge authorization form and ID) to guarantee the cardholder protection and prevent identity theft.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellations Request will be only by e-mail to email@example.com as MANDATORY.
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before your service = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36 hrs and 48 hrs before your service = 80% refund
- Cancellations made between 24 hrs and 36 hrs before your service = 50% refund
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before your service = no refund
- No show = no refund
- IMPORTANT: Tour Combos do not apply for a partial refund. If you do one tour from the combo, the cancelation or the refund does not apply.
- These policies are not applied in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, or natural phenomenons. In these cases the policy of change of date of the tour will be observed.
- Date or Schedule changes in reservations for "Hotel-Airport" are only allowed 24 hours in advance.
- The policy of 100% refund does not apply on reservations with promotional codes or discounts, even if the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the service. In these cases the refund will only be of 80% tops.
- Special discounts and / or promotion codes are applicable only during the dates set for the discount, these discounts are not retroactive for reservations made prior to the promotion period and if the client skip entering promotional code in the corresponding field.
- In cancellations motivated to receive a discount published after the original purchase, a penalty of 20% will be applied