The Xenotes Tour combines the excitement of a trip to the heart of the jungle, the four types of cenotes that exist in the world, and the interaction with nature, through adventure activities in each one of the freshwater pools.
Descend by means of assisted rappel until you arrive at the blue waters of Lu'um, a cavern cenote that’s surrounded by million-year-old rock formations.
Feel the adrenaline rush as you zip-line over Iik', an ancient cenote where you can also cliff jump from a height of more than 20 feet to immerse yourself in its refreshing waters.
Admire the beautiful underwater gardens of Ha', a semi-open cenote where you can also kayak among its vertical rock walls of hanging vegetation.
Enjoy the landscape of K'áak', an open cenote surrounded by vast vegetation, ideal for swimming and relaxing on an inner tube.
The Xenotes Tour is performed in small groups, with personalized attention from lifeguards and photographers, and an entertaining guide who will accompany you from the moment you board your transportation, and will be in charge of orienting you at each activity, as well as letting you know all about the legends of the cenotes and the importance of their preservation.
Discover the secrets of nature at Xenotes!
Food and Beverages
Your tour includes hot and cold drinks, fresh fruit, Mexican sweet bread, and an exquisite picnic in the middle of the jungle with gourmet sandwiches and wine and beer.
By purchasing your Admission or Tour to Xcaret,
Xel-Há, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco or Xenses 7 to 20 days in advance. For
Xichén Tours and Xenotes by purchasing 1 to 20 days in advance. Does not apply
for Packages or Xperience Passport.
By purchasing your Admission or Tour to any of the
experiences at least 21 days in advance. Does not apply for Packages or Xperience
For children from 5 to 11 years at every Park or
Tour. Free admission for children 4 years old and under to Xcaret, Xel-Há and
The minimum recommended age is 5 years old for Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco
and Xenses; 6 years old for Xenotes tour.
6 - 11
- Round trip transportation with certified guide.
- Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at lik, an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, Mexican-style hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, swim mask, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
What's not Included?:
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, or any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list.
- Photo or video services.
- Always confirm pickup location and time.
- Bring aquatic shoes, swimsuit, and a change of clothes.
- Avoid the use of makeup, perfumes or repellents with chemicals that may affect the ecosystem of the cenotes; you will take a shower before entering the first cenote.
- Avoid leaving marked or pre-established paths to prevent an incident with the fauna or flora of the jungle area.
- If an animal is observed, avoid touching it, approaching it or feeding it. Remember, they are in their natural habitat.
- Bring a credit card or cash to purchase photographs or souvenirs of your tour.
Terms & Conditions
The agency, the transportation company and its representatives acts solely as intermediares for transportation companies, parks, restaurants, e.t.c. and shall not be liable in any way for losses, accidents, injuries, damage, schedule changes that may occurs.
- Your credit card will be charged by Go Guy Travel. with the total amount of the reservation.
- The total amount of the reservation is charged on-line and it will appear in your bank account within the next 36 hours after the transaction is made.
- Once the charge is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail with additional information (e.g. pick up time, etc.)
- You must present the boarding pass when you make the check in or with your guide when you are boarding your tour, transfer or hotel.
- In case of Tropical storm or Hurricane, you can only change your tour dates, or change for another tour, the payments in this case and period of time are not refundable.
- The voucher/boarding pass is not valid until signed by the Lead Traveler, and presented at the start of the tour, attraction or activity along with a valid photo identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveler.
- We reserve the right to request additional information (charge authorization form and ID) to guarantee the cardholder protection and prevent identity theft.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellations Request will be only by e-mail to email@example.com as MANDATORY.
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before your service = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36 hrs and 48 hrs before your service = 80% refund
- Cancellations made between 24 hrs and 36 hrs before your service = 50% refund
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before your service = no refund
- No show = no refund
- IMPORTANT: Tour Combos do not apply for a partial refund. If you do one tour from the combo, the cancelation or the refund does not apply.
- These policies are not applied in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, or natural phenomenons. In these cases the policy of change of date of the tour will be observed.
- Date or Schedule changes in reservations for "Hotel-Airport" are only allowed 24 hours in advance.
- The policy of 100% refund does not apply on reservations with promotional codes or discounts, even if the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the service. In these cases the refund will only be of 80% tops.
- Special discounts and / or promotion codes are applicable only during the dates set for the discount, these discounts are not retroactive for reservations made prior to the promotion period and if the client skip entering promotional code in the corresponding field.
- In cancellations motivated to receive a discount published after the original purchase, a penalty of 20% will be applied