Xplor tour from Cancun on your vacation and live one of the most exciting theme
parks in the country. On the Xplor tour you will enjoy the best activities in
Cancun: you will fly over the Caribbean forest in 14 zip lines, drive an all
terrain vehicle on dirt roads flanked by the dense vegetation of the area and
explore by swimming and paddling a beautiful underground river.
By purchasing your Admission or Tour to Xcaret,
Xel-Há, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco or Xenses 7 to 20 days in advance. For
Xichén Tours and Xenotes by purchasing 1 to 20 days in advance. Does not apply
for Packages or Xperience Passport.
By purchasing your Admission or Tour to any of the
experiences at least 21 days in advance. Does not apply for Packages or Xperience
For children from 5 to 11 years at every Park or
Tour. Free admission for children 4 years old and under to Xcaret, Xel-Há and
The minimum recommended age is 5 years old for Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco
and Xenses; 6 years old for Xenotes tour.
5 - 11
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each
(2.4 mi total distance) which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through
jungle paths and flooded caves.
- Rafts through an underground river
paddling with special hand paddles.
- Stalactite river swim inside ancient
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic
beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies and flavored fresh waters).
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
What's not Included?:
snacks or drinks during round trip transportation
crafts, clothes, or any other product or service not mentioned (see list of
what the tour includes)
- Photo or
must have at least 5 years to enjoy the park
between 5 and 11 years pay half of the regular entrance
- You must
show a valid ID at the entrance to the park (children and adults)
- The pick-up
time is from 7:00 am to 7:30 am depending on the location of your hotel (or
- There are
some hotels where the pick-up is not available in the lobby and you will have
to go to a meeting point. Please call us to verify if we can come to the hotel
for you or you should meet us at a meeting point
pick-up time and more details will be sent via email at the conclusion of your
In "high season" this tour is not refundable. The tour can not be
re-scheduled with less than 24 hours prior to the service and also if you did
not show up at the indicated place and / or at the agreed time
comfortable beach clothes and shoes for water,
- Bring a
change of extra clothes, swimsuit and towel
sunscreen that you use in the park must be 100% biodegradable. If your
protector contains one of the following ingredients you should leave it at the
entrance: octocrylene, benzophenone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane,
hexyldecanol, dimethyl apramide, cetyl dimethicone, methylparaben,
polyethylene, propylparaben, butylcarbamate (hay blocker that meets these
characteristics for sale in the Park)
- Bring with
you a debit or credit card or cash for unforeseen expenses, in case you need to
leave a deposit for the use of some equipment, or to pay for products or
services not included in your package
Terms & Conditions
The agency, the transportation company and its representatives acts solely as intermediares for transportation companies, parks, restaurants, e.t.c. and shall not be liable in any way for losses, accidents, injuries, damage, schedule changes that may occurs.
- Your credit card will be charged by Go Guy Travel. with the total amount of the reservation.
- The total amount of the reservation is charged on-line and it will appear in your bank account within the next 36 hours after the transaction is made.
- Once the charge is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail with additional information (e.g. pick up time, etc.)
- You must present the boarding pass when you make the check in or with your guide when you are boarding your tour, transfer or hotel.
- In case of Tropical storm or Hurricane, you can only change your tour dates, or change for another tour, the payments in this case and period of time are not refundable.
- The voucher/boarding pass is not valid until signed by the Lead Traveler, and presented at the start of the tour, attraction or activity along with a valid photo identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveler.
- We reserve the right to request additional information (charge authorization form and ID) to guarantee the cardholder protection and prevent identity theft.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellations Request will be only by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as MANDATORY.
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before your service = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36 hrs and 48 hrs before your service = 80% refund
- Cancellations made between 24 hrs and 36 hrs before your service = 50% refund
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before your service = no refund
- No show = no refund
- IMPORTANT: Tour Combos do not apply for a partial refund. If you do one tour from the combo, the cancelation or the refund does not apply.
- These policies are not applied in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, or natural phenomenons. In these cases the policy of change of date of the tour will be observed.
- Date or Schedule changes in reservations for "Hotel-Airport" are only allowed 24 hours in advance.
- The policy of 100% refund does not apply on reservations with promotional codes or discounts, even if the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the service. In these cases the refund will only be of 80% tops.
- Special discounts and / or promotion codes are applicable only during the dates set for the discount, these discounts are not retroactive for reservations made prior to the promotion period and if the client skip entering promotional code in the corresponding field.
- In cancellations motivated to receive a discount published after the original purchase, a penalty of 20% will be applied.